Thursday, August 30, 2012

Worst movie ever made "Troll 2" Review


THE FUCK!!! This is by far the worst movie I have ever seen. Words can’t describe how terrible this movie is but I am going to try my best. The movie is a mess. Every scene has such abysmal content it is an embarrassment to cinema.

Little Joshua is a kid that can see the ghost of his dead grandfather. Grandpa warns him that if his family goes on their planned vacation to the town of Nilbog they will get eaten by Goblins (In case you didn’t notice Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards). Joshua warns them but they go anyway. You have probably guessed that Grandpa was right about the goblins being there but what you haven’t guessed is that the goblins are vegetarian; yes you read it correctly, VEGETARIAN GOBLINS. By the way in case you are wondering this movie has nothing to do with trolls and it doesn’t have any connection to the movie “Troll”. The goblins turn humans into plants so they can eat them, but don’t worry, Joshua has a way to stop his family from eating the food that turns them to plants; with the help from grandpa who can freeze time just once for the entire film, he has time to pee on the food.

I am not going to give away the whole plot though. Not that it would spoil anything if I do; it’s just that you wouldn’t believe me if I told you what happens throughout the film. Saying that this film is terrible would be a gigantic understatement. I’m not even sure anyone can write a review that clearly represents this film because I had heard really bad things about this film and yet it somehow managed to be 100 times worse than what I was expecting. It is one of those movies you just have to see for yourself. One scene involves little Joshua having to eat a bologna sandwich to protect himself from getting eaten by the vegetarian goblins.

See what I mean? I just can’t stop ranting about this film because it is just that terrible. However this movie has one redeeming quality; it is funnier than most comedies these days. So if you are in a group with a bunch of your buddies and want to have a good laugh then you could do a lot worse.

1/10

What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Click here to cast your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment